Anime Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Site For All Your Anime Needs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Pleural Mesothelioma
Pleural Mesothelioma

Rules - MUST READ!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tazz
Administrator
Administrator
Tazz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Rules - MUST READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules - MUST READ!!   Rules - MUST READ!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm

I'm going to keep this breif, since I don't want there to be too many rules that keep everyone on a leash. Basically it will just be the generic forum rules:

1. No pointless flaming, name-calling, racist/sexist/anything-ist comments. (Because I might get in trouble if too many people complain. Sad

2. Try to refrain from reverting to the "Your anime sux, ur a anime n00b." arguments, everyone is allowed their own opinion on this site. I understand sharing your thought about a certain anime, but don't go on any personal vendettas please.

3. Make sure your posting in the right sections. The moderators will move posts for you the first few times, but do it regularly and you will be punished.

4. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE YOU PLACE A REQUEST.

5. Do not post requests in the chatbox.

6. Do not advertise on this site, if you want to negotioate a deal, send me a private message.

7. There is no 3-strike-rule on this site. Once you get a warning, if you break a rule again, you can kiss your membership goodbye.
Back to top Go down
https://animeexpress.board-directory.net

Rules - MUST READ!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Express :: Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: